Collections Job in Bloomington, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Collections Jobs? See currently available Collections job openings on collections.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
collections.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any collections job . We provide job resources for Collections positions throughout the industry. collections.jobs.net also provides Collections jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Collections by either city or state.
collections.jobs.net is a collections job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Collections jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your collections job search on collections.jobs.net today.
Collections Representative Job Description
DCM Services is proud to be named a 2016 & 2017 Top 150 Workplace in MN
by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!
DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. We offer a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured environment that supports a positive work/life balance, you’ve come to the right place!
As a Collections Representative you will be reaching out to contacts connected to a decedent’s estate to collect payment for outstanding bills, loans, or other payments to ensure estate inheritance payments can be successfully distributed
Your responsibilities as a Collections Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing computer systems for data collection and contact information - no auto dialer or skiptracing is involved
- Attempting to collect payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Following federal and state laws in regards to dealing with debt collection
- Ensuring all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Escalating issues to the Team Lead and/or Operations Manager
Bloomington Collections Job
Collections Representative Job Requirements
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ Collections experience
- Mandatory 3-week training from 8:30-5 PM, Monday – Friday
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in PC and keyboarding skills
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- Hourly wage plus monthly bonus opportunities
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), short and long-term disability, 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code – JEANS ARE OK!
- Weekly - bagels/pastries, fresh fruit and popcorn
- Monthly - Lunch and Breakfast
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 & 494
- Cafeteria and two Caribou Coffees on-site
- Game room, fitness center, and US Bank
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentor program along with on-going training opportunities
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"