Collections Job in State College, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Collections Jobs? See currently available Collections job openings on collections.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
collections.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any collections job . We provide job resources for Collections positions throughout the industry. collections.jobs.net also provides Collections jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Collections by either city or state.
collections.jobs.net is a collections job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Collections jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your collections job search on collections.jobs.net today.
Collections Specialist Job DescriptionCollections Representative Reward:
- Great starting hourly pay of $12 - $15 per hour + up to $500 per month in bonus!
- $1,000.00 hire bonus ($200.00 after 30 days, $300.00 after 60 days and $500.00 after 90 days)
- Career growth from Collections Representative to: Collections Manager, Underwriter, Branch General Manager, Branch Finance Manager, Program Sales Consultant & other specialty roles
Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Meet collection goals to allow for a performing portfolio and the credit advancement of our customers
- Team with other branch associates to help ensure the success of the branch location and company
- Seek long term resolution with customers, educate & re-educate our customers on the importance of establishing or rebuilding their credit
Other Collections Representative Rewards:
- Extensive benefit package
- Extensive training (online, classroom, mentor)
- 1st party secured loan environment
- Exclusive service department that maintains the vehicles of customers who have loans
- Cross train in the underwriting of loans
- Help customers advance their credit situation as we report monthly payments to all major credit bureaus
- No automated dialer!
State College Collections Job
Collections Specialist Job RequirementsCollections Representative Requirements:
- Collections, Customer Retention, Default Prevention, Dispute Resolution or related experience
- Sub-prime collections is a plus but not required (rent-to-own, check cashing, title loan, payday loan, auto, retail)
- Ability to work some early evening and Saturday work hours